Thursday, April 14, 2011

Vintage Caddie: This is an old Cadilac that was parked as part of last years Golden Valley Dayz. Every year the suburbs celebrate their existance by putting on a fair like event. I thought that a black and white would look cool.

Vintage Caddie up close: I've seen many pictures of old cars, planes, bikes, buildings that were taken from a distance away. Those are really fun to see and cool to wonder how they did that. However, when you zoom in, those shots tend to offer a bit more. There's concentrations of line, shadow, and form in perhaps abstract terms. Hope you enjoy these.

Vertical Movement: Like I mentioned, sometimes buildings up close can be interesting. This shot was an experiment of sorts in how line and form and angle can create different effects. I've seen these types of shots and so I think it looks good.

No comments:

Post a Comment