Tuesday, February 8, 2011

PHOTOS: Tranquility

Tranquil waters. This was taken at French Park in Plymouth, Minnesota a couple years ago or so. The water was as smooth as glass, sky and how it reflected in the water, was very inviting in taking a picture.
Turtles sunbathing. Who doesn't like turtles? They were my favorite to try to catch growing up (when I could). This picture was taken two summers ago at Brookview Park in Golden Valley, Minnesota.

Nest. Kind of a random picture. Often I'll just go out, camera in tow, to get some exercize and see what I can see. This was just a lucky moment where the cloud cover cast enough shadow over the scene, yet light enough, to make the shot interesting. I've had some good reviews on this one.

Emerging New Life. This one was a little more intentional. This one was taken a year ago last spring, sometime in April I think. I used a polarized filter and after taking several shots, some nearer, some farther, this was the best one out of the bunch.

Gentle Rain. There's nothing more peaceful than to listen to a thunderstorm rolling in, followed by the gentle rain it delivers. I remember the story of Noah and the Arc. God said, "Never again will I destroy the earth, and all the inhabitants thereof. (Gen.9)"

No comments:

Post a Comment